Cancellation & Refund Policy
Thank you for your purchase. If you should need to cancel your enrollment in a course, please visit your My Courses page and click the Cancel Enrollment button. This will automatically remove you from the course and delete your user data for that course.
All refunds will be processed by SDEA within 30 business days and are subject to compliance with these general procedures:
- If a course does not meet the minimum of ten enrolled students, you will have the option to apply your payment towards the purchase of a different course or receive a refund. You will be notified by a BRIDGE staff person via email if a course must be cancelled due to low enrollment. At that time, you can choose which option you'd like to pursue.
- Enrollment cancellations within 48 hours of course start date will not receive a refund.
- Refunds for qualifying enrollment cancellations will be credited back to the card on which the course was purchased.
- A student who does not cancel enrollment and does not participate in the course will not receive a refund.
- A student who does not meet the criteria to pass a course will not receive a refund.
- No refund will be issued to students whose enrollment is terminated due to violation of the Colorado Education Association's written disciplinary or attendance policies or violation of local, state, or federal law.
- Fees to Adams State University for graduate credit ARE NOT handled by SDEA. You must contact Adams State University for a refund.
If you have concerns or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.